The divorce saga between Kelsey Grammer and his estranged wife has taken another turn after Camille accused the actor of using their children as ‘props’.
The former Frasier star, 55, revealed plans to wed his fiancee Kayte Walsh, 29, as early as next month when he appeared on The Late Show With David Letterman last night.
And in a bitter blow to his estranged wife, the cameras cut to Miss Walsh cuddling up to her two children backstage.
Kelsey Grammer announced he’s getting married next month – despite still being legalled wed to Camille
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star Camille – who has is appealing Kelsey’s request for a swift divorce – admitted seeing her children Mason, eight, and Jude, five, with their future stepmother was ‘uncomfortable’.
In an interview with Bravo TV show Watch What Happens Live, Camille revealed she met Kayte for the first time in New York on Wednesday, when handing her kids over to Kelsey.
The 42-year-old said: ‘She was nice, and we both said hello. She has a very strong handshake. It was uncomfortable. Kelsey looked shocked. The look on his face.
‘It’s the first time I’ve seen him and her together. And with my children, that was uncomfortable.’
Not going down without a fight: Camille hit out at her estranged husband for using their children as ‘props’, pictured today at LAX Airport with daughter Mason
Speaking to Letterman last night, Grammer enthused: ”Kayte’s my new girl, and we’re planning to get married soon. Sometime in February.’
Grammer’s timing to discuss his wedding plans and show off Walsh with his children came hours after viewers saw the Grammers’ marriage break down on the latest episode of U.S. reality show Real Housewives.
Of his move to discuss his February wedding and show Walsh with the kids on the chat show, Camille said: ‘He uses them as props. It’s tough. It’s harsh. It hurts, of course.’
When asked by Letterman how the children were coping with the split, Kelsey said: ‘The kids seem to be doing OK.
‘We’ve been spending quite a bit of time with them, Kayte and I.’
Family man: Kelsey arrived at the taping of David Letterman with his new fiance Kayte Walsh (back) and children Jude and Mason
The Grammers announced their split and decision to file for divorce in July after 13 years of marriage.
Just one month later, Kelsey announced Kayte was pregnant with their child, but the British flight attendant suffered a miscarriage.
The couple then announced their engagement two weeks ago with plans to marry as soon as possible.
Camille’s comments come amid reports she is trying to block Kelsey’s request for a swift divorce.
However, if a Los Angeles court grants Kelsey’s request, his soon-to-be ex wants $10million to ‘tide her over’ until they can reach a settlement over their joint estate, according to TMZ.com.
January 14, 2011 at 5:18 pm
- Camille Grammer On Howard Stern Insinuates Kelsey A Cross Dresser
- Camille Taking Kelsey Grammer For $50 Mil- No Pre-Nup For Fourth Wife!
- Kelsey Grammer’s Secret Life: Lingerie & High Heels
- Real Housewife Camille Grammer Meets Kelsey’s Homewrecker
- The Ladies Of ‘The View’ Grill Camille Grammer Over Sexless Marriage
Leave a Reply
‘Furious 7′ – In Theaters April 3 Universal Studios
Ted Nguyen & Denise Richards
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ORANGE COUNTY LOST FOOTAGE
- Playboy Photos Expose Beverly Hills Housewife Camille Grammer’s Real Assets posted on December 31, 2012
- Real Housewife Star Dr Paul Nassif Sues Ex-Wife Adrienne Maloof’s Chef Over Abuse Allegations posted on February 4, 2013
- Shahs Of Sunset Star Mercedes “MJ” Javid Soaks Up The Sun & Suds In Beverly Hills posted on February 6, 2013
- Kim Kardashian Playboy Pics The Gift That Keeps on Giving posted on January 1, 2013
- Amanda Seyfried Exposes The Naked Truth In ‘Deep Throat’ Bio Pic posted on April 29, 2013
- South Korea’s Dog Meat Trade: An Asian Landscape Of Suffering For Millions Of Dogs & Cats posted on October 30, 2013
- Kari Ann Peniche Former Playboy Model & Miss Teen America Back in Rehab posted on September 10, 2010
- Lady Gaga Sits Down With CBC’s Wendy Mesley To Discuss Fame, Her Little Monsters & Whats Next posted on December 10, 2013
- Kim Kardashian Made Into Life-Size Blow-Up Doll posted on September 13, 2010
- Sticky Fingers: Cast Member Of The ‘Shahs of Sunset’ Has Felony Conviction For Bank Fraud posted on January 8, 2013
- Kate Gosselin One Hot Mama In Mexican Bikini Pics posted on September 15, 2010
- Heidi Montag- Oops My Boob Fell Out posted on September 14, 2010
- Billionaire Heir Jason Davis Busted One Day After Celebrity Rehab Reunion posted on January 29, 2011
- Vietnam’s Dirty Little Secret: Hell On Earth For Dogs And The Barbaric Dog Meat Industry posted on November 13, 2014
- Sexy Ciara Does ‘Maxim’ posted on October 4, 2010
- What Madonna Really Looks Like Unretouched And Airbrushed posted on September 30, 2010
- Playboy Releases New Nudes of Kim Kardashian posted on September 7, 2010
- Real Housewives Of Orange County Before They Were Famous posted on May 1, 2011
- O.J. Simpson Admits In Documentary He Hid Assets From Fred Goldman posted on September 15, 2010
- Former Miss Teen America Kari Ann Peniche Weds Fiance In San Diego posted on February 17, 2011
- ‘In Plain Sight’ Star Nichole Hiltz Arrested For Child Neglect posted on May 31, 2011
- Kate Plus 8 Star Kate Gosselin Sued By Therapist For Travel Expenses posted on April 9, 2011
- Pop star Y Lan completes refugee journey by singing U.S. national anthem at San Diego Padres baseball game posted on August 21, 2011
- New Domestic Violence Photos Of Rihanna’s Beating From Chris Brown Surface posted on February 24, 2011
- ‘The Biggest Loser’ Kevin Federline Owes Uncle Sam $20K posted on February 14, 2011
- Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsey: Hell To Pay As Mother-In-Law Sues posted on May 16, 2011
- Top Chef’s Padma Lakshmi: No Regrets Over Nude Photos posted on April 15, 2011
- Colors Of The Rainbow: Warren Jeffs & His Fifty Brides posted on August 9, 2011
- Stars That Wear Fur: The Ugly Fashion Of Beautiful People posted on March 16, 2013
- Rachel Uchitel Offered $1 Million To Work At The Moonlite Bunny Ranch posted on February 3, 2011